Keeping You Safe
Air quality has been shown to be a significant factor in increasing the risk of contracting illnesses like influenza, common colds and of course, COVID-19. In constructing our clinic we chose to make significant investments above and beyond what current regulations require to make sure that our clinic was a safe place to be, for our patients and our staff.
At the building level we have invested in an air management system that includes:
- Dedicated ductwork, so all air leaving an operatory is directly vented outside
- Double filtration of all air going into the clinic
- UV treatment of all air passing through our rooftop ventilation system to eliminate viruses and bacteria
For individual appointments when an aerosol may be generated, we have supplemented our building system with a portable device that captures 97-99% of all aerosols generated during the procedure and filters them through a HEPA filter that is capable of capturing viruses and bacteria, including SARS-CoV-2, the virus that causes COVID-19.
- We have adjusted patient scheduling to enforce social distancing.
- We ask that you remain in your car and call us to notify us of your arrival.
- We will have a COVID-19 screening questionnaire for you upon arrival.
- We will bring you directly into a disinfected room.
- We ask that you use the bathroom prior to arriving at the office.
- We ask that you wear a mask into our office; if you do not have a mask, one will be provided for you. We will ask you to use provided hand sanitizer and mouth rinse once in the office.
- We are only allowing the patient into the office and treatment room. Please notify us if you need to accompany a minor.
- We disinfect the reception area throughout the day.
- We wear appropriate Personal Protective Equipment, including masks, face shields, gowns, gloves, scrubs and eyewear.
- We continue to maintain highest standards of disinfection and sterilization.